The FPS ISO pump is manufactured in Australia to the highest quality utilizing best engineered practice available. The pumps are designed for industrial and agricultural application utilizing highest grade of materials for demanding application. The superior quality and design provides reliability of operation with minimum maintenance. Designed and manufactured to internationally recognized ISO 2858 standard.
- Water Transfer
- Building Services
- Pressure Boosting
- Designed to comply with ISO 2858 standard
- Back Pull out design. No pipe work dismantling for seal/impeller changes
- Cast iron body casing with Bronze impellers and stainless steel shaft as standard
- Bare shaft and frame mounted for direct coupling to electric motors, engines or pulley drives
- Direct coupled to 2 pole and 4 pole IEC motor configurations
- Designed for vertical centre line discharge. Suitable for horizontal mounting
- Single or double Carbon ceramic mechanical seals. Balanced or unbalanced configuration.
- Bearing housings fitted heavy duty deep groove ball bearings
- All bare shaft pumps are fitted with greased for life bearings
- Table 'E' flanges on suction and discharge
Download: Franklin ISO Product Brochure